Saturday 27 July 2013

Honest Ed’s

 Today our class visited Honest Ed's which has been opened more than sixty years. It’s said the Honest Ed's gained fame for low-priced merchandise and honest. Before getting into the store, I just wanted to see whether it is true or not.

Honest Ed’s is a huge store, which running the whole length of the block. It has three floors. Walking in the store, I lost my way several times. After that, I gradually realized the meaning of the slogan: “Come in and get lost!”

Much of the store’s decor consists of posters and photos from old film and stage. Every piece of store signage is hand-pained. In my opinion, people come here not only for the low price but also for the store’s culture. For some people, they will find their memories in the store.
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment